DECKO Tiles RAMP EDGE - (One Piece) - 11.8"/3.1"/0.8"
Price: $5.96 each
Description: The edge pieces are designed to create a "ramp" edge accessing safely a starting tiled area. They are part of the premium DECKO Premium Decking Tile system. A corner piece is required if there is an external corner, or 45-degree cuts on the ends are required for internal corners. Designed for an easy to click DIY Install.
- Suitable for laying on any existing solid flat base.
- Simple DIY snap together installation - no joists, clips, screws or bearers needed, no professional assistance required.
- Easy to cut
- Perfect for wet areas - special plastic dual grid mesh base allows effective drainage.
- Easily relocatable - take them with you when you move house.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable material
- All the benefits of traditional timber with none of the disadvantages
- Maintenance free – no staining, oiling or painting required
- Termite resistant
- Non slip rating R10 and P3
- Weather resistant - no rotting, mould or mildew
Great for residential (owned or rented) & commercial applications including:
- balconies and rooftops
- patios and terraces
- pool and spa surrounding decks
- old timber decks to resurface
How to Install