DECKO Tiles vs. Competitors: A Comparison Guide
Why are more and more people choosing DECKO Tiles? Find out here.
DECKO: We Don't Cut Corners
- Stainless steel Screws - you can depend on DECKO Tiles to last, its a premium product.
- Feels and looks like wood, due to the 55% recycled hardwood content.
- Recycled HDPE plastic and UV resistant bonding agent for the most resistant and durable material.
- R10 Slip Rating: Safe to use around pools!
- The durable boards and the excellent weight distribution of the sub-structure means you can even park your car on it.
- Professional and eager team ready to help with your project.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY!
Competitors: Cost saving for the Manufacturer isnt cost saving for the customer.
- Don't sacrifice quality for a cheaper price - choose a product that is built to last, even in harsh conditions.
- Base and board attachment is weaker due to the shape of the hollowed out board.
- Weakened tiles are likely to deform from prolonged sun exposure.
- Forget about driving a car on this, and even some heavy furniture may cause the thin material to break.
- Difficult to cut without separation of the material.
DECKO: Newest and Most Robust
- Waterproof! Don't worry about freezing/moisture deformation.
- Brushed/sanded finish - remove any accidental scratches with 40 grit sandpaper.
- Monthly inspections or mandatory ground maintenance is made easy with an intuitive easy access clip system.
- Quick and easy installation, with an even stronger clipping system.
- Developed with the customer in mind. Be as creative as you want!
Competitors: Outdated and poor quality.
- The base of the tiles often SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the number of support pins, leading to a less stable floor.
- Screws used are cheap galvanized or zinc plated screws that have a tendency to rust
- If you need to remove a section for repair, replacement or for an inspection underneath you will have to remove everything leading up to the required tile.
- Difficult and time-consuming system that limits patterns and design options.
Safety and Comfort
- Our tiles are made robust and durable that feels great on your feet and has incredible longevity! 10 Year proven warranty.
- Real wooden properties of this tile offers superior slip resistance even when it's wet, ensuring safety at all times.
- At 1.1kg per tile, this product is strong enough to support a car, a spa, heavy furniture or more, making it ideal for your outdoors!
- No splinters, no trip hazards.
Hollow. 100% Plastic.
- A cheap plastic feel that is unpleasant on the feet.
- Try not to slip on this surface in the wet, the lack of wooden grit in the composition makes this tile slippery when wet.
- Its only 0.33kg per tile! Forget about putting weighty furniture on this .
Maintenance Free DECKO
Just lay it and enjoy it.
- DECKO tiles are maintenance-free.
- No need for oiling, painting, or staining ever.
- Termite and insect-proof due to the recycled plastic and resin bonding agent used during manufacturing.
- DECKO tiles are designed to last, without the hassle.
- Save time and effort by choosing DECKO tiles.
- They look great and feel great without requiring any additional work.
"customer timber quote"
- On average, homeowners can expect to spend between $500 and $1,500 per year and several hours of their time to maintain a timber deck properly.
- If you let it go without maintenance you will find yourself with a rotted out patio real quick.
- Timber is susceptible to insect infestations, including termites and carpenter ants.
DECKO Grass Tiles:
Modern, Elegant Solution
- Elevated off the ground by supports for water drainage underneath, keeping the top surface dry and walkable.
- Very closely resembles real grass with multi-colored fibres and 25mm height.
- Can be easily installed without the need for professional help, making it a DIY project.
- Suitable for various weather and climate conditions.
- Durable and long-lasting, providing a good return on investment.
Roll up synthetic grass:
Drawbacks of Traditional Synthetic Grass Roll
- Sits directly on the ground.
- Sponge-like characteristics makes it soggy and wet for a long time.
- Barely resembles real grass.
- Carpet-like look.
- Uni-coloured fibres.
- Requires professional's work and special substrate.